OUTLAST Batteries: Services
Outlast Battery Station FREE Quality Services
- Check-up of battery condition
- Solution height and specific gravity
- Load capacity check-up
- Checking and charging system voltage reading
- FREE DISTILLED WATER
- FREE BATTERY CHARGING
-In case of Charging System (alternator) trouble, the battery is
possibly discharged. For all batteries under warranty, bring the
battery to the station for Free Battery Charging.
- FREE SERVICE BATTERY
In case of any battery problem under warranty, we will lend a
service battery while we observe / check your battery.
- FREE DELIVERY within Metro Manila
Call Hotline Tel. No. 725-9005. A Battery Station/Branch nearest
your location will deliver the battery right at your doorstep
and provide FREE services during the service life of the
- Services available in any of our major Battery Stations
OUTLAST FREE FLEET Check-Up Service:
For transport, freight forwarding, service companies and
corporations maintaining several vehicles, we offer regular FREE maintenance
/ check-up service.
No need to stock battery units in your warehouses. Battery
service / replacement on the spot or on the road. We provide a Battery
Technician to visit once a month or as per agreement for free service. No
more delayed deliveries or hassles for your company! Plus BIG discounts,
convenience and savings.
Companies just simply contact us and create a corporate customer account.
Email us for details.
Warranty does not apply when the following conditions exist:
Damage due to fire, wreckage, explosion, abuse or
The battery case or cover were broken after
Failure to add distilled water or demineralized water
[for topping] to the battery cell when electrolyte levels falls below
the top of the plates.
There is indication of over or under charging of the
Faulty electrical parts of the vehicle caused the damage
to the battery.
Using battery smaller than the correct specification.
There is evidence that an additive other than distilled
water was used for topping.
Tampering of code and other official markings of the
Do not fail to present the warranty card to your preferred dealer whenever
the battery is sent for service.
Take proper care of the Battery to Insure Maximum
1. Check for cracks or deformation of battery case which could be the
a]. Excessive tightening of hold-down attachment
b]. Loose hold-down attachment
c]. Buckled battery plates that results to bulging of battery
2. Make sure generator / alternator or voltage regulator of the vehicle are
3. Keep your battery fully charged but not over-charged.
4. Keep battery cable terminal tight and clean to avoid loose contact.
5. Check electrical circuit for worn cables and busted fuses.
6. Do not let your battery water level go below the top of the battery
7. Use distilled water when adding water to your battery.
8. Do not over-load or ever-charge your battery.
Visit any OUTLAST Authorized Dealer
for FREE battery check-up.
[back to top]